IAM & IGA
Deliver seamless and secure user experiences with our Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) solutions, tailored to enhance engagement and trust
The Challenges Faced by Organizations:
Every organization faces their own set of challenges when they embark on an Identity and Access Management (IAM) program, generally with the twin objectives of managing new sources of risk and facilitating new business processes. Finding the right set of tools to scale IAM infrastructure (whether it is Identity Governance & Administration (IGA), Privileged Access Management (PAM) to Access Management (AM), or any others), securing access for all users, and enabling the business to engage with customers and partners is only part of the battle.
Unlock IAM Success with CyberDiverge’s Proven Solutions:
Identity and Access Management (IAM) is CyberDiverge’s primary service offering. Unlike other companies that provide a broad range of cybersecurity services, we focus exclusively on IAM. The unique advantage of CyberDiverge lies in our team’s expertise and knowledge. Our workforce consists of highly skilled engineers and consultants who specialize in IAM, including Privileged Access Management (PAM) and Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM). We have a remarkable track record of delivering end-to-end IAM services, starting from requirement gathering and roadmap development to complete implementation, training, and managed support services’ have successfully served various major industry sectors, including Financial Services, Energy/Utilities, Healthcare, Government, Telecom, and more.
CyberDiverge adopts a disciplined and risk-based approach to ensure that our clients’ IAM programs align with their business priorities. We take a comprehensive view of IAM, considering governance, processes, and technology to effectively manage user identities across the organization. Our approach centers around the principles of Least Privilege and Need-to-Know, guaranteeing that users possess only the minimum required rights and permissions to carry out their tasks.
Key Components and Features of Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM):
- Cloud Resource Discovery: CSPM tools scan and discover all cloud resources, services, and assets across multiple cloud providers used by the organization.
- Continuous Security Monitoring: CSPM continuously monitors the configuration settings and security state of cloud resources to detect any deviations from best practices and security policies.
- Automated Security Assessments: CSPM solutions automatically assess the security of cloud resources against security frameworks, industry standards, and compliance regulations.
- Configuration Management and Compliance: CSPM ensures that cloud resources are configured correctly and aligned with security and compliance requirements.
- Misconfiguration Detection and Remediation: CSPM identifies misconfigurations that might lead to security vulnerabilities and provides guidance on how to remediate these issues.
- Risk Prioritization: CSPM solutions help prioritize security risks based on severity, potential impact, and the sensitivity of the affected resources.
- Integration with Cloud Provider APIs: CSPM tools integrate with cloud provider APIs to access real-time information and provide comprehensive security insights.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) Review: CSPM evaluates IAM settings and access controls to prevent unauthorized access to cloud resources.
- Network Security Analysis: CSPM examines network security configurations and firewall rules to detect potential risks.
- Container and Serverless Security: CSPM extends its monitoring capabilities to containerized environments and serverless architectures, ensuring their security.
Comprehensive Offerings Across Identity
CYBERDRIVERGE provides a full spectrum of Identity Solutions
Pre-engagement, initial engagement, disengagement, and multi-engagement
User account establishment and removal
Validation and endorsement
Access inquiry and fulfillment
Surveillance and reporting
Account and password management
Self-service password management
Segregation of duty
Activity logging, monitoring and alerting
Solution integrations (e.g ITSM and PAM integration)
Policy frameworks, benchmarks, and protocols
Real-time surveillance and analytics
Cutting-edge IAM vision and action plan
Transparency, duties, and obligations
IAM education and mindfulness
IAM workflow and talent acquisition
Lifecycle Auto Fulfillment
Standardized API Connector
IAM Insights Dashboard
Key Components Of Identity Governance
Below we have listed down the key components of identity governance and provided a brief explanation of the same:
Key Components Of Identity Access Management
Below we have listed down the key components of identity access management brief explanation of the same:
What Are The Benefits Offered By Modern IAM & IGA Solutions?
The security team can check to see if compliance is met at any given time thanks to the extensive and detailed reporting provided by modern IGAs. They can conduct independent reviews, track the resources users access at any given time, recommend better security precautions, and patch holes in the existing system.
Modern IGA solutions not only aid in compliance but also improve an organization’s security posture. How does that happen? Your IT team may establish fine-grained access control using contemporary IGA solutions, ensuring that only authorized users have access to vital SaaS apps, data, and systems. Your IT team may reduce the risk of data breaches and stop unwanted access attempts by doing this.
It automates the provisioning and deprovisioning of user access to make sure that users have the right access when they need it and that access is immediately revoked in the event of role changes or departures. By doing away with manual administrative tasks, productivity is increased and time is saved.